So you forgot again. You must like sleeping on the couch. Well here is one last chance to save your ass from eating cold dog food for a week.
All the hard work has been done. A couple of simple things are needed to make you look like a real lover. Let’s get started.
Here’s the card.
It scales out to 7X5″.
- PRINT CARD OUT ON 10×8″ CARD STOCK
- TAKE A COLORED ‘SHARPIE MARKER AND WRITE IN HER NAME NEATLY ABOVE MY VALENTINE
- AFTER THAT DRIES, USE A TRANSPARENT MAGIC MARKER OF A LIGHT COLOR AND MAKE UNEVEN DIAGONAL STROKES OVER HER NAME
- SELECT ANOTHER LIGHT COLOR AND REPEAT WITH ALTERNATING SPACES
- GO TO THE SEWING KIT AND GET THE PINKING SHEARS, CUTTING OUT THE CARD LEAVING A ½” BORDER ALL SIDES.
- GO MAKE HER BREAKFAST AND PLACE CARD NEXT TO PLACE SETTING (You do know how to set a table, don’t you?)
- WAKE HER UP AND WISH HER A HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
Here’s hoping you didn’t pay attention to that dumb ass art teacher in grade school. Notice there are no lines. You can’t stay inside them.